25 Healthy Snacks!
Eating healthy snacks can be challenging when you are always on the go.
The key is to stock up on healthy snacks and make them easy to grab and go.
Consider pre-washing, cutting and packaging them into snack bags so your healthy snacks are always ready to grab and go!
Here are 25 healthy snacks everyone in your household can enjoy. 😉
- Greek Yogurt (my personal favorite is Fage with honey – it’s sooooo good!)
- Sugar Free Jello
- Frozen Blueberries
- String Cheese
- Tahini Sauce (I am addicted to this!)
- Sliced Apples – kissed with Almond Butter
- Protein Shakes (I call them liquid meals)
- Peanut Butter
- Air Popped Popcorn
- Sunflower Seeds (I can eat bags of these like a chipmunk – No Joke! Ask my hubby 😉
- Hard Boiled Eggs
- Nonfat Cottage Cheese – toss in chopped fruit like strawberries, blueberries or mango (Delish!)
- Fruit Smoothies – with a scoop of protein
- Mixed nuts – walnuts, cashews, almonds, pistachios, pecans etc.
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Celery Stick with Cottage Cheese or Almond Butter
- Watermelon with Feta Cheese
- Grilled Veggies
- Sliced Carrots
- Fruit – apples, oranges, bananas, grapes, peaches, strawberries, blueberries, mangos etc.
Now I’d love to hear from you. What’s your go to snack? Paint a picture for us below in the comments.
Remember, thousands of Mom’s come here each week looking for that golden nugget, inspiration and encouragement to make their Motherhood journey a bit smoother. Your insight could be exactly what they need to hear right now that will make a difference.
Important: please share your thoughts and ideas directly in the comments below.
Thank you in advance for reading, commenting and sharing. You help my mission to create “Sisterhood for Mommies” come to life!
Share the knowledge…Share the love…